Hi and welcome to the ButtercupReader blog.
If you nod your head at any of the following, then please click on the Subscribe link – would be great to have you on board.
- You’re interested in Web Accessibility beyond traditional HTML based web sites
- You’re interested in Rich Internet Applications (RIA) and accessibility
- You’re interested to learn about how Silverlight makes it possible to write accessible web applications
- You’re keen to learn more about ButtercupReader – how it works and how to use it
- You want to hear about updates to ButtercupReader
I’d really like to encourage you to comment on posts and send in feedback (the good, bad or indifferent). We’d love to hear what you think and where you’d like to see ButtercupReader go.
We also hope to discuss the wider implications of RIA in the context of existing Government and Industry accessibility guidelines.
Thanks for dropping by.